We offer several types of group meditation sessions to meet your individual needs. You are welcome to attend any or all of them!
Group Meditation Sessions
- Thursday Evening Meditation includes a 30-minute guided meditation, a talk presented live by the teacher, and a group discussion/Q&A. More about Thursday Meditation »
- Sunday Morning Meditation includes a self-led 40-minute meditation, a video talk by a renowned Buddhist teacher, and group discussion/Q&A. More about Sunday Meditation »
- Drop-In Meditation (also called Open Sits) are self-led meditations on certain mornings and evenings in which you may arrive or leave any time within the scheduled hour. More about Drop-In Meditation »
- Introduction to Meditation is a class offered twice a month that teaches you about mindfulness meditation and helps you incorporate it into your life. More about Introduction to Meditation »
- Retreats are extended periods of silent meditation, taking place over half a day or over several days at a residential retreat. They offer a wonderful opportunity to deepen your practice. More about Retreats »
Guidelines for Meditation Sessions
- Adults of all experience levels are welcome.
- Chairs, floor cushions, and blankets are provided.
- Please arrive several minutes early for group meditation sessions.
- Place your shoes in the rack in the foyer.
- Silence or turn off phones.
- Be conscious of environmental sensitivities: no perfumes, colognes, essential oils, or scented products.
- For silent meditations, no chanting or heavy breathing.
- We are supported solely through donations. Suggested $10 donation. No one is turned away for lack of funds.
Need help with meditation?
If you would like to learn meditation or strengthen your current practice, individual meditation instruction is an excellent approach for developing a strong meditation practice. One-on-one sessions are tailored to your individual concerns and goals. More about meditation instruction »