Benefits of Personal Instruction
One-on-one meditation instruction elevates your meditation and spiritual life practice to the next level. As your practice deepens, you will find yourself navigating life with more awareness, compassion, and resilience.
Your instructor, AIM’s lead teacher, Ronya Banks, will work with you to discover and help strengthen those areas of your practice you would like to work on. Individual instruction is tailored to your personal goals and concerns.
Common Instruction Topics
- How do I meditate properly?
- What meditation practice would be appropriate for me right now?
- How can I work with and heal difficult energies with contemplative practices?
- How can I work with difficulties in my life?
- How do I establish more connection in my life?
- How do I uproot limiting self-judgments and core beliefs?
- How do I bring the tools learned from meditation into my daily life?
- How do I bring the Buddhist teachings (dharma) into life circumstances?
One-hour sessions are offered on a donation basis (typically $40 – $100). No one is turned away for lack of funds.
Sign Up or Questions
To sign up or receive more information, contact Ronya with the form below.