Mondays through Saturdays
Due to the COVID-19 threat, starting Tuesday, March 17th, you can now join us for our Drop-In Meditation sessions (Open Sits) online at ZOOM link: https://zoom.us/j/9742035476.
There is nothing like meditating with others! Even in cyber space!
Drop-in sessions take place Monday through Saturday mornings: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
These silent, self-led meditation sessions are open to all.
A meditation leader will ring the bell at the beginning, middle and end of the hour, but you may arrive and depart at any time during that hour.
- Enter and leave the Zoom room quietly during the hour.
- If you can, come early to greet one another before the top of the hour.
- Mute yourself during the meditation.
- Silence or turn off all phones, and beeping devices.
- If you have the time, bring a cup of coffee or tea to enjoy while we connect with one another for a short time after the sit at 10 am.
- Stay in your bathrobe or PJ’s, just please be clothed!
We will let you know when we resume meeting in person again.
Until then, thank you for helping us create this peaceful and safe refuge. We hope you will join us!