Drop-In Meditation sessions (Open Sits) are silent, self-led meditation sessions, open to all.
Drop-in sessions take place the following mornings and evenings:
- Monday through Saturday mornings: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Monday and Wednesday evenings: 6:00 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
A meditation leader will ring the bell at the beginning and end of the hour, but you may arrive and depart at any time during that hour.
Chairs, floor cushions, and blankets are available.
- Enter and leave the room quietly.
- Leave your shoes in the shoe rack in the foyer.
- Silence or turn off phones.
- Be conscious of environmental sensitivities: no perfumes, colognes, essential oils, or scented products.
Thank you for helping us create this peaceful and safe refuge. We hope you will join us!