Raise Your “Self-Esteem” and “Self-Love”
The Self-Esteem Workshop will teach you how to raise your “self-esteem” and “self love” via meditation, awareness, and contemplative practices. The workshop is appropriate for both beginners and advanced meditators.
Sessions will include individual and group exercises, guided meditations, teacher instruction, group discussions, and Q&A sessions. Assignments and exercises will be provided for practice between classes.
You’ll Learn How To…
- Recognize, identify, and reduce limiting beliefs
- Develop greater self-respect and self-confidence
- Cultivate positive and inspiring self-beliefs
- Open up to your innate, basic goodness
- Discover the “real” you
- Love and enjoy…YOU
- Dates: (Saturdays) Mar 11, Mar 18, March 25, and April 1, 2017
- Time: 2:00pm – 4:30pm
- Location: 175 Weaverville Road, Suite H, Woodfin, NC
- Cost: Standard – $129, AIM Core Members – $99, Day of Event – $159
- Enrollment: Please use the form at the bottom of this page.
Enrollment is limited to 25 attendees: first come, first served.
Ronya Banks is a contemplative and Buddhist meditation teacher, energy healer, spiritual guide, founder and lead teacher of Asheville Insight Meditation. She has practiced meditation since 1985, and combines her experience of Insight Meditation with backgrounds in Life Coaching, Psychology, and Leadership Development for a holistic approach to personal healing, growth, and the path to raising human consciousness.
For more information about the workshop, email email@example.com or contact us via our contact form.