This Class is for you if:
• You have been curious what “No Self” in Buddhism REALLY means?
• You have ever felt that “You” get in your own way at times;
• You would like to consistently experience the peaceful, spacious nature of your true – “No Self”!
“Live” Class Series
In the No Self, No Problem class series, Buddhist teacher Ronya Banks will share the “real deal” on the concept of “No Self.” She will also provide you with meditation practices and tools to help your sense of “self” fall away.
The workshop classes will consist of teacher instruction, group exercises, group discussion, and meditation. Class size is limited to 25 participants, so register early to get your spot! (Five participants minimum required.)
- Dates: Saturdays: Feb 7 and Feb 21, 2015
- Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Location: 29 Ravenscroft Dr, Suite 200, Asheville, NC 28801
- Pre-registered: Standard – $55, AIM Core Member – $45
- Day of class: $70
Please register for the workshop using the Event Signup form below. You’ll be given the opportunity to pay for the workshop via PayPal after you submit the form. You do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal. (Look for “No PayPal account?” or “Don’t have a PayPal account?” on the bottom left of the PayPal page.)
If you would rather not pay for the class online, you may download the registration form here. Fill out the form and drop it off in the red dana box at the meditation hall along with your check (payable to Asheville Insight Meditation). Note that your spot is not reserved until we receive your registration form and check.
For more information about the class, please contact us or call us at 828-808-4444.
“No Self, No Problem” is not currently scheduled but will be again soon. Please check back regularly, or, better yet, subscribe to our newsletter (see the sidebar) for weekly class and workshop announcements.