Dates: Saturdays, August 8th, 22nd, & 29th, 2015
Time: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Intermediate Mindfulness Meditation is a workshop designed to keep you moving forward in your practice. Offered for intermediate and advanced meditation practitioners, this workshop is the follow-up to our Basics of Mindfulness workshop. It is the natural “next step” for your mindfulness practice.
You’ll Learn How To…
- Increase your motivation to meditate
- Bring mindfulness to daily life
- Handle detrimental mind states
- Bring intelligent and clear awareness to your meditation practice
- Track your meditation periods
- And much more…
Ronya Banks is the founder and lead teacher of Asheville Insight Meditation. She has practiced meditation since 1985 and has been teaching mindfulness meditation (also known as Vipassana or Insight Meditation) for over six years. In addition to teaching meditation to both individuals and groups, Ms. Banks also works as a spiritual guide, intuitive healer, and energy healer.
- Dates: (Saturdays) August 8, 22, & 29
- Time: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Location: 29 Ravenscroft Dr, Suite 200, Asheville, NC 28801
- Cost: Standard – $85; AIM Core Members – $65; Day of Event – $105; Per Class – $30
Please register for the workshop using the Event Signup form below. You’ll be given the opportunity to pay for the workshop via PayPal after you submit the form. You do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal. (Look for “No PayPal account?” or “Don’t have a PayPal account?” on the bottom left of the PayPal page.)
If you would rather not pay for the class online, you may download the registration form here. Fill out the form and drop it off in the red dana box at the meditation hall along with your check (payable to Asheville Insight Meditation). Note that your spot is not reserved until we receive your registration form and check.