Sangha Members Share
At one of our group meditation sessions, sangha members shared their reflections on the experience of bare awareness. Here’s a list of their contributions.
- seeing through the eyes of a newborn.
- not getting caught up in content, but staying in spacious context.
- not getting caught up in details, but expanding to see the big picture.
- not identifying with what is seen.
- seeing through the eyes of infinity.
- seeing beyond grief to the inherent gifts in loss and the beauty in this moment.
- driving down a country road.
- that which cannot be described.
- that which connects us all.
- the space between molecules.
- the sky beyond the clouds.
- the ocean beneath the waves.
- the sound of silence.
- the air which we breathe.
- the fire which sustains us.
- the river which flows through us.
- the ground on which we stand.
What is your experience of awareness?
Share in the comments below!