We offer several types of group meditation sessions to meet your individual needs. You are welcome to attend any or all of them!
Group Meditation Sessions
- Thursday Evening Meditation includes a 30-minute guided meditation, a talk presented live by the teacher, and a group discussion/Q&A. More about Thursday Meditation »
- Sunday Morning Meditation includes a self-led 40-minute meditation, a video talk by a renowned Buddhist teacher, and group discussion/Q&A. More about Sunday Meditation »
- Drop-In Meditation (also called Open Sits) are self-led meditations on certain mornings and evenings in which you may arrive or leave any time within the scheduled hour. More about Drop-In Meditation »
- Introduction to Meditation is a class offered twice a month that teaches you about mindfulness meditation and helps you incorporate it into your life. More about Introduction to Meditation »
- Family Meditation is a weekly meditation session for parents and kids that introduces children to mindfulness and meditation skills. More about Family Meditation »
- Retreats are extended periods of silent meditation, taking place over half a day or over several days at a residential retreat. They offer a wonderful opportunity to deepen your practice. More about Retreats »
Guidelines for Meditation Sessions
Need help with meditation?
If you would like to learn meditation or strengthen your current practice, individual meditation instruction is an excellent approach for developing a strong meditation practice. One-on-one sessions are tailored to your individual concerns and goals. More about meditation instruction »