A four-class series, Saturdays, May 6 – June 10
Most people seem to have an unconscious, unhealthy relationship with money. Start the courageous journey of bringing to your consciousness your personal and spiritual relationship with money.
Are you worried about not having enough money? Do you fear losing money and security? Then this class can help you enter into a nurturing and healthy relationship with money.
About the Class
In this class series, we will use contemplative and mindfulness exercises to:
- Explore your present relationship with money
- Uncover your conditioning around money
- Heal unhealthy fears or beliefs around money
- Develop healthy financial practices
- Enter into an intentional and healthy relationship with money
Ronya Banks is a contemplative and Buddhist meditation teacher, founder and lead teacher of Asheville Insight Meditation, and spiritual guide. She began her meditation journey in 1985 and has been teaching meditation and Buddhism for 10 years.
- Dates: Saturdays: May 6, May 20, June 3, June 10
- Time: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Enrollment: online (use the form below) or by paper form (pick up at the AIM Meditation Hall)
- Pre-registration: [Standard enrollment: $145], [Core Member enrollment: $115]
- Day Series Begins: Standard and Core Member: $175
If you have any questions about this class series, you can get in touch with us via our contact form.